Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #199
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 70-200 F2.8G, LNIB, little use, asking $1450" - SOLD This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
This message is locked.
leemincy Registered since 05th Aug 2008Sun 21-Feb-10 04:50 PM
36 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 70-200 F2.8G, LNIB, little use, asking $1450"
Tue 23-Feb-10 06:01 PM by leemincy

Bethesda, US

This is an amazing lens and needs no intro. I am first owner of this 70-200/f2.8g in perfect condition, bought new from B&H. Lens is 1.5 years old and extremely well cared for, was little used.
Comes with case, manual, hood, Hoya UV filter, but I lost the box in a recent move-it may turn up.

asking $1450**

Selling all my gear:

I am an advertising art director and just never used my gear much. Now selling to raise funds. Here is a list of my gear, all bought new from B&H over the last 2 years. The camera is newest, at about a year old, but all gear is like new and extremely well cared for. All items come with original box, manual, accessories.

D700, LNIB $2000, (sorry about the poor iPhone photos) will include mbd10 battery pack at this price***

24-70/f2.8 LNIB, glass is perfect, little use $1300

70-200/f2.8 LNIB, glass is perfect, very little use, gray, $1450

AF 85mm/f1.4D LNIB, amazing lens, perfect condition, little use $900

SB800 and SB600 flashes, SU800, contact me for info/other photos.

leemincy@comcast.net

Thanks for looking.
/LM

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Sun 21-Feb-10 08:45 PM
10389 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 70-200 F2.8G, LNIB, little use, asking $1450"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 21-Feb-10 08:47 PM by reuben

Mayo, US

Please direct further replies to this duplicate post.

Simplify

Cormorants

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #199 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.