nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #189
View in linear mode

Subject: "RRS L-Plate For Nikon D300 & D300s" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
cs750 Registered since 25th Jan 2009Tue 09-Feb-10 04:19 PM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"RRS L-Plate For Nikon D300 & D300s"
Tue 09-Feb-10 05:59 PM by cs750

US

This L-Plate sells for $140 new plus postage. I will sell mine for $75 and ship it to you inside the lower 48 states. My name is Charles W. Stephens and I am located in Gainesville, Georgia (50 miles northeast of Atlanta). The L-plate is in mint condition and indistinguishable from new. My email address is: cs750@aol.com and if you use that email address, I will respond more quickly. Detailed references provided on request. I have lived and worked at the same location for 40 years. Payment by paypal preferred. Charles Stephens

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

KMud Registered since 14th Jan 2009Tue 09-Feb-10 04:23 PM
389 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: RRS L-Plate For Nikon D300 & D300s"
In response to Reply # 0

UK

Hi Charles, how much would you want shipped to the UK?

KMud Registered since 14th Jan 2009Tue 09-Feb-10 05:22 PM
389 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: RRS L-Plate For Nikon D300 & D300s"
In response to Reply # 0

UK

Paid

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #189 Previous topic | Next topic