Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #183
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 Macro / Better Than New!" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
PhotoAv8r Registered since 15th Mar 2009Thu 04-Feb-10 05:36 AM
97 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 Macro / Better Than New!"
Fri 11-Jun-10 10:46 AM by reuben

San Jose, US

Purchased new from Adorama approx. 6 months ago. It took 3 trips to Tamron and most of that time for Tamron to get the correct parts from Japan to properly correct the front focusing problem the lens had. During that time I was commited to a couple of shoots and had to buy a used Nikon 70-200 at more than twice the price. The third time was the charm and the lens is now perfect and every bit as sharp as the Nikon... plus it is smaller, lighter, and focuses closer at less than half the price. What it doesn't have is VR and I've really gotten used to that so I am keeping the Nikon. Price is $600.00 and that includes everything as it came from Adorama Plus the ''tune-up'' from Tamron and shipping anywhere in the Conus. Lens is perfect and better than new. Prefer paypal.

#1)f/2.8
#2)f/8.0
#3)f/2.8
#4)f/5.6

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

DerrickY Registered since 03rd May 2010Wed 09-Jun-10 12:45 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 Macro / Better Than New!"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Pm sent. =)

DerrickY Registered since 03rd May 2010Fri 11-Jun-10 01:04 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 Macro / Better Than New!"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Just received the lens. Was an easy and fast transaction.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #183 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.