Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #181
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Gitzo 1588 Monopod w/RRS clamp & Manfrotto Swivel H..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Merlin50 Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Jun 2004Sun 31-Jan-10 09:40 PM
278 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Gitzo 1588 Monopod w/RRS clamp & Manfrotto Swivel Head"
Tue 09-Mar-10 09:56 AM by reuben

Chicagoland, US

I will be posting several items over the next week or so including a D2X, D200, Nikon 85mm f1.4 and more.

I originally purchased this monopod for use with the D2X/200-400 combination. I've used it probably three times. There are no issues, dents, scratches, dings, paint transfer or anything detriment. There is minor wear on the foot.

This is a four section monopod which I modified to include the RRS B-2 Pro clamp w/captive knob on top of a Manfrotto 3232 Swivel Head. These mods cost $108.00 today.

Fully extended the clamp platform is ~68" high accomodating virtually everyone regardless of height. Collapsed it measures ~25 1/2".

I tend to purchase the very best gear I can find. This hit all of the right points for me. It is extremely sturdy (can be used for bear club if required), gets to my eye level and then some and fits into checked luggage. It doesnt make sense to place ~10K of equipment on top of a cheap platform.

Supports 26.50 lb (12.02 kg).

All original parts are included.

$300.00 including shipping to the continental U.S. Actual shipping costs anywhere else.

I used to sell very high-end guitars on Ebay. My ID is "guitarguy" I have concluded well over 300 transactions and enjoy a 100% feedback rating. I have bought/traded a few things on Nikonians (including a trade for a 200-400) but nothing in the recent past. Please pm/email me if you have any questions. I guarantee this monopod to be exactly as described. No deal is complete until we are both satisfied. I do reserve the right to assure myself of "good" funds prior to shipping. Paypal is gladly accepted

I am the original and only owner of all equipment I post here.

You can view the monopod at the following links:

http://www.naturescapesphotography.com/For-Sale/camera-gear-FS/For-Sale-Camera-Gear-for-sale/11104600_Ek2ag#777754344_df5y3-A-LB

http://www.naturescapesphotography.com/For-Sale/camera-gear-FS/For-Sale-Camera-Gear-for-sale/11104600_Ek2ag#777754409_Wtd8m-A-LB

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Dave

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Merlin50 Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Jun 2004Sat 06-Feb-10 05:06 PM
278 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Gitzo 1588 Monopod w/RRS clamp & Manfrotto Swivel Head"
In response to Reply # 0

Chicagoland, US

O.K. How about $275.00 including shipping to the continental U.S.?

Regards,

Dave

captbill Registered since 22nd Nov 2008Mon 08-Mar-10 04:53 PM
25 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Gitzo 1588 Monopod w/RRS clamp & Manfrotto Swivel Head"
In response to Reply # 0

Poway, US

Hello,
Do you still have the setup? If so Would you take 295.00 paypal? Got to ask you know. At any rate if you have it I'll take it. You mention using it on a d2x was with a RR L and was it the same with the D200? I need a RRL bracket of my d2OO if they all afit on your set up

regards

Bill

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Merlin50 Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Jun 2004Mon 08-Mar-10 07:16 PM
#3. "RE: FS: Gitzo 1588 Monopod w/RRS clamp & Manfrotto Swivel Head"
In response to Reply # 2

Chicagoland, US

Sale Pending.

Thanks,

Dave

Merlin50 Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Jun 2004Tue 09-Mar-10 12:03 AM
#4. "RE: FS: Gitzo 1588 Monopod w/RRS clamp & Manfrotto Swivel Head"
In response to Reply # 3

Chicagoland, US

Sold.

Thank you Bill.

Dave

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #181 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.