Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #179
View in linear mode

Subject: " *For Sale* Nikon AF Fisheye 10.5mm 1:2.8 G, DX ED" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
JLawson Gold Member Nikonian since 13th Dec 2009Sat 30-Jan-10 08:06 PM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
" *For Sale* Nikon AF Fisheye 10.5mm 1:2.8 G, DX ED"
Tue 07-Sep-10 01:36 AM by JLawson

Anchorage, US

Bought from Stewart's Camera Anchorage, AK. (USA Version) Less than a year old very little usage. Lens in excellent shape, no fungus, Scratches or dings. I am asking $550.00 for this lens, originally sold for $694.95. I will let it go for the Above price. I will take care of shipping and insurance priority mail. US Postal Service if Interested make a post.

Thanks,
Jim

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #179 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.