Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #16
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D80 Camera Body, Price Lowered" Previous topic | Next topic
tomhob Registered since 10th Jan 2009Sun 22-Feb-09 10:04 PM
285 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D80 Camera Body, Price Lowered"
Tue 24-Feb-09 07:51 PM by tomhob

Fort Davis, US

This is a USA camera under warranty; Nikon does not permit transfer of warranty; but, I share this info to show that it is not a 'Grey Market' item. I purchased the D80 Camera Kit with a lens (which I've since sold) 28 March 2008. Its in excellent condition. Lightly used; as of Jan 21, 2009, 3349 clicks. It includes a 4GB Extreme III memory card. My asking price is now $440.00 US dollars, and that includes fees and shipping in the lower 48 states. I have a 100% eBay rating. You may contact me by email or by reply to this ad. Reason for selling is I'm hooked on Nikon and have an opportunity to buy a D300. Tom

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MiaBear78 Registered since 17th Jan 2009Tue 24-Mar-09 04:23 AM
26 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D80 Camera Body, Price Lowered"
In response to Reply # 0

Portland, US

Is the D80 still available?
Also where is the camera located?
Thanks for your time, and good
getting that D300.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

tomhob Registered since 10th Jan 2009Mon 30-Mar-09 04:05 AM
285 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D80 Camera Body, Price Lowered"
In response to Reply # 1

Fort Davis, US

Still in the shipping box; I live in Fort Davis, TX

tomhob Registered since 10th Jan 2009Sun 17-May-09 04:00 AM
#3. "RE: Nikon D80 Camera Body, Price Lowered"
In response to Reply # 2

Fort Davis, US

SOLD

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #16 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.