Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #157
View in linear mode

Subject: ""New Price for the Perfect Used D200"" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
gaperklake Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Mar 2007Thu 24-Dec-09 08:17 PM
262 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
""New Price for the Perfect Used D200""
Fri 02-Apr-10 03:54 AM by gaperklake

Reno, US

It is perfect, if for no other reason because it has functioned without one problem. It has not a scratch or ding on it. The LCD is in an unused condition too because I’ve kept the plastic shield on it... even in the field. It has only 4,476 actuations.

Extras:
1.A Really Right Stuff L plate for easy and quick vertical and horizon mounting on a tripod or monopod;
2. A Katz Eye for enhanced focusing both manual and auto;
3. An EN-EL3e Nikon battery that still registers new in the camera;
4. A Magic Lantern D200 DVD Guide;
5. The one allowed printed ebook written by Thom Hogan. (This is a hefty item that I printed on 8.5 in. x 11 in. paper.)
6. The D200 camera strap that was hardly used – again like new; and
7. The original box, also like new.

This camera comes with all of the cables and accessories that come with a new D200.

The payment of $700.00 (USD) can be made through PayPal, if that is convenient.

I look forward to hearing from you….

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

gaperklake Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Mar 2007Wed 17-Feb-10 04:07 PM
262 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: "New Price for the Perfect Used D200""
In response to Reply # 0

Reno, US

Hello,

By reducing the price to $650.00, I hope you will find this offer more appealing than before.

Guy

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #157 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.