Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #144
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Sale 14mm 2.8 AF ED lens" Previous topic | Next topic
kay walsh Registered since 20th Jun 2009Wed 18-Nov-09 06:26 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"For Sale 14mm 2.8 AF ED lens"
Wed 18-Nov-09 06:26 PM by kay walsh

Bainbridge Island, US

Perfect condition, I've only used this on two shoots, but have had it in my bag for a couple of years. I've been shooting D2X but just bought the D700 so started using the 14mm. For my work I need the 14-24 lens so will sell this 14mm lens at a large discount. New it is $1700 best price, I will sell for $900 and ship to the continental US. Paypal would be the best means of transaction.

You can view my work on my webpage: kaywalshphotography.com

Thanks for reading. Let me know if you have any questions.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #144 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.