Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #137
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon S3 2000 Rangefinder, Black. Rare & As-New." Previous topic | Next topic
KDemas Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Dec 2004Thu 12-Nov-09 08:29 PM
46 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon S3 2000 Rangefinder, Black. Rare & As-New."

San Francisco Bay Area, US

I hate to do it but I am looking to sell my S3 2000 Black Kit. The camera is in absolutely Mint condition and comes with all accessories along with the original box. I am saving up to get another system so my "show cameras" are the first to go.

Price: $3,295

Condition:
S3 body is in As-New condition with shutter smooth and accurate at all speeds. The camera has been used for exactly 1 roll of film (I like to use everything I buy at least once) though you would never know it had film through it. Case and straps have never been removed from their packaging.

50/1.4 Millennium lens is in As-New condition. Totally clean and clear lens elements, superb performer. Also only mounted and used for sale photos and the single roll that was taken.

In short, you will be getting an As-New, fully boxed Black S3 2000 for far less than I had to pay Hopefully this great camera can go to a good home.

Payment via Paypal preferred to confirmed/verified addresses only. Actual shipping cost via FedEx in the US and USPS internationally will be added to the cost.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kent

Nikon Digital: D300, D70

Nikon Film: F6, FM3A, FM2N, F, FG, EM

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #137 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.