Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #104
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 28Ti, 28mm F/2.8 ED Nikkor, Black Titanium, MINT+" Previous topic | Next topic
bherman01545 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Feb 2007Sat 22-Aug-09 12:10 AM
245 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 28Ti, 28mm F/2.8 ED Nikkor, Black Titanium, MINT+"

US

You’re are looking at a rare and special camera; the Nikon 28Ti with a 28mm F/2.8 ED Nikkor Lens and an all-black Titanium body. The super-sharp 28mm F/2.8 ED Wide angle lens is as good or better than any 28mm Nikkor lens, and is considered the best wide angle lens for a point and shoot ever made.

This was purchased from a camera store as “new old stock”, other than the test roll that I shot; I don’t think that it has ever been used.

It's in MINT, pristine condition, and everything works and functions as new. Everybody sells their camera as Mint or Mint-, but upon close inspection, this is hardly the case. Please check my feedback. This is the real-deal!

This Nikon 28Ti has been wiped down with a silicone cloth and stored inside a Ziploc bag with silica gel to avoid any moisture.

The camera uses one CR123A or DL123A lithium battery. Two new batteries will be provided, (one in camera and one in the box).

This item comes with the Nikon 28Ti point-and-shoot film camera (35mm format),

original Nikon 28Ti leather case, original 28Ti Instructional manual (total 103-pages),

original warranty card, original panorama film roll stickers, and original retail box.

This camera was made in Japan, serial number is US4002559

Nikon 28Ti Quartz Date - Main features & Technical highlights:

* A superbly crafted Nikkor 35mm f/2.8 moderate wide angle lens. It was also the first Nikon compact that was supplied with a Nikkor-class optic.
The 28Ti's Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 was equally commendable top class Nikkor optic. They are sharp, contrasty, with a centre-to-edge performance that rivals that of the finest lenses made for SLR cameras.

* Nikon's proprietary lens coating process, Integrated optical coating (NIC) was applied throughout on all lens elements. Resulting images with superior contrast, clarity and color rendition.

* 833-step Autofocus: more AF steps than any other active-infrared AF system in a compact camera. Manual preset focus is also possible.

* Renown Nikon 6-segment 3D Matrix metering - the first of its type for dynamic exposure control.

* Titanium body chassis. A metal with properties of exceptional strength and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion enables the camera stronger and lighter.

* A unique, classic design in an analogue-type full information display system - another first in a compact.

* Built-in Speedlight for Fill-Flash

* Exposure control modes in either Programmed AE, Flexible Program AE, Aperture Priority AE with exposure compensation control for exposure fine-tuning.

* Quartz Date function built in, works in both standard and Panorama film formats.

* Custom functions, a feature usually found in expensive film SLR models, it permits setting up the 35Ti Quartz Date work according to individual preferences.

Here is a link to more detailed product information:

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/nikon/htmls/models/compact-images/Nikon35Ti28Ti/Html/index.htm

PRICE: $650.00 shipped within the USA. International buyer will receive a $15.00US credit towards expedited, insured shipping.

High-res photos may be emailed to you upon request.

TERMS:

Accepting Cashier's Check, Money Order, Western Union Money Transfer or Bank Wire Transfer If paying with PayPal, I will only accept payment from and/ship to a PayPal-verified address in UK , USA or Canada.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #104 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.