Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #102
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Zeiss Makro-Planar f2/100mm ZF for Nikon" Previous topic | Next topic
kds315 Moderator Awarded for his in depth knowledge and skills in a variety of subjects, most notably in Macro and Close-Up, Infrared and Ultraviolet Photography Nikonian since 15th Nov 2007Tue 18-Aug-09 01:27 PM
709 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Zeiss Makro-Planar f2/100mm ZF for Nikon"

Weinheim, DE

I have for sale a new in box (used once for test shots) Zeiss 2/100mm Makro-Planar complete with papers, sunshade, caps in box. Stunning perfomer with wonderful creamy bokeh, easy to focus with popping sharp focus .... but I have so many other great macro lenses....

Price: USD1450 (based on EUR/USD=1.4 rate) plus s&h; within the EU + VAT

Please contact me directly via postmaster@macrolenses.de

Some examples, all handheld shots, no flash using a D200:

Bokeh @f2:

It is also a great performer at longer distances, f4-5.6 being the sweet spot:

Roof ca 25meters/ 75ft away

Details at various f-stops (f2 to f16 left to right, top to bottom):

Infinity shot, castle ca 1000meters / 3000ft away:

Details:

Cheers, Klaus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link(s) to the lens database (macro, UV, IR) as well as to my UV BLOG, plus many UV images here:
http://photographyoftheinvisibleworld.blogspot.de/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #102 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.