Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) HDR software & hardware (Public) topic #7557
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bourbon & Cinnamon Flamed Bacon" Previous topic | Next topic
tekneektom Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Nov 2011Mon 24-Dec-12 05:39 PM
1882 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Bourbon & Cinnamon Flamed Bacon"

Land O Lakes, US

Attempting to capture the greatest depth and tonal range of flames (I'm working on an flame/smoke monthly assignment) I decided to give HDR a whirl.

D7000, Sigma 17-70 at 55mm, ISO 2000, f/5.6 at 1/30 +2/-2 and blended in Photomatix Pro.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Mon 24-Dec-12 07:52 PM
5973 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Bourbon & Cinnamon Flamed Bacon"
In response to Reply # 0

Tacoma, US

HDR may not be the best choice for this subject, given the constant movement of the flames.

On the other hand, that bacon looks mighty tasty.

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) HDR software & hardware (Public) topic #7557 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.