nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) HDR software & hardware (Public) topic #7438
View in linear mode

Subject: "Church Courtyard" Previous topic | Next topic
jtmcg Gold Member Nikonian since 22nd Mar 2007Fri 26-Oct-12 02:40 AM
3956 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Church Courtyard"

Simsbury, US

Walkway in the back of San Felipe de Neri church in Alburquerque. Shot at last week's ANPAT 12. Processed in SNS.

D800, 14-24 f2.8 at 18mm, 4 frames at f13,+1, 0, -1, -2.

John

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Church Courtyard
OldNavy609
26th Oct 2012
jtmcg Gold Member
27th Oct 2012
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography
31st Oct 2012
jtmcg Gold Member
01st Nov 2012
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
14th Dec 2012
jtmcg Gold Member
15th Dec 2012

OldNavy609 Registered since 07th Feb 2012Fri 26-Oct-12 07:24 PM
383 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Church Courtyard"
In response to Reply # 0

Albuquerque, US

Nice shot, John. I hope you enjoyed my town.
Good shooting,
Lee

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

jtmcg Gold Member Nikonian since 22nd Mar 2007Sat 27-Oct-12 02:22 PM
3956 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Church Courtyard"
In response to Reply # 1

Simsbury, US

>Nice shot, John.

Thanks Lee.

>I hope you enjoyed my town.

I did indeed. Especially the Balloon Fiesta. We were there on Sunday, the last day and it was spectacular.

John

mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography Nikonian since 18th Apr 2006Wed 31-Oct-12 09:40 PM
4468 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Church Courtyard"
In response to Reply # 0

Lakeville, US

Hi John.
Very nice job on the processing. I didn't see that view myself.

Larry
http://www.larryandersonphotography.com
http://www.andersonmasterbuilders.com

jtmcg Gold Member Nikonian since 22nd Mar 2007Thu 01-Nov-12 10:30 AM
#4. "RE: Church Courtyard"
In response to Reply # 3

Simsbury, US

Thanks Larry. I like SNS for scenes like this.

On the right side of the church there's a walkway towards the rear of the church to this courtyard.

John

jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 21st Mar 2009Fri 14-Dec-12 03:02 PM
4822 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Church Courtyard"
In response to Reply # 0

Milwaukee, US

Very nicely done!

jdroach, a Milwaukee area and sometimes Chicago area Nikonian.

Visit my Nikonians Blog

Visit my Nikonian gallery

My Flickr Photostream

jdroachphotography.com

jtmcg Gold Member Nikonian since 22nd Mar 2007Sat 15-Dec-12 09:23 PM
#6. "RE: Church Courtyard"
In response to Reply # 5

Simsbury, US

Thanks John.

John

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) HDR software & hardware (Public) topic #7438 Previous topic | Next topic