nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #97
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 12-24mm EX DG HSM f/4.5-5.6 Wide Angle Zoom Lens" Previous topic | Next topic
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Mon 15-Sep-08 01:10 AM
4199 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 12-24mm EX DG HSM f/4.5-5.6 Wide Angle Zoom Lens"

Toronto, CA

This Sigma 12-24mm is a full frame (FX) design which also works beautifully on Nikon bodies with DX sensors. It is sharp, clean and comes with all original papers, caps, Cordura storage case and special Sigma front lens cap mount. Please note that, just like the Nikon 12-24mm model, this one also has a protruding front element which precludes the use of screw on filters. However, and also like the Nikkor 12-24, the Sigma's built-in petal-shaped hood is well designed to effectively protect the front element (and it certainly worked well for me). Try as I might, I have never really had a need for an ultra wide angle zoom, so here it is for sale. It's a beautiful lens that can be used to produce wonderful results.

The Sigma EX series are very well built, well designed lenses meant to be used often. The textured finish of the lens body is really well done. This lens was purchased in the UK in June 2008 and was used on one photo trip in London and a one day shoot in Toronto at the CNE. The lens is in excellent and original condition optically and the lens body has no marks, abrasions, dings or anything else, so it essentially looks and operates as new. CAN$600. Shipping is free to Toronto and southern Ontario addresses, CAN$25 everywhere else in Canada. PayPal or EMT preferred.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Sat 20-Sep-08 04:35 AM
4199 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sigma 12-24mm EX DG HSM f/4.5-5.6 Wide Angle Zoom Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

bump

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Fri 31-Oct-08 11:53 PM
#2. "RE: Sigma 12-24mm EX DG HSM f/4.5-5.6 Wide Angle Zoom Lens"
In response to Reply # 1

Toronto, CA

Price reduced to $550.00.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Sat 15-Nov-08 10:15 PM
#3. "**SOLD** RE: Sigma 12-24mm EX DG HSM f/4.5-5.6 Wide Angle Zoom Lens"
In response to Reply # 2

Toronto, CA

Sold.

Thank you to everyone who inquired about this one.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #97 Previous topic | Next topic