Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #96
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tamron 28-300mm XR Di VC (vibration control) Zoom Lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
agitater Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Sun 14-Sep-08 11:51 PM
3862 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Tamron 28-300mm XR Di VC (vibration control) Zoom Lens"
Sun 04-Oct-09 02:43 AM

Toronto, CA

This two month old all-purpose Tamron 28-300mm VC zoom was purchased as a walkabout lens for a D700 and D300. The lens is sharp and in perfect, as-new condition. It works extremely well, but I'm a two-body/two lens shooter and I'm just not going to use the Tamron very much. For DX or FX shooters, this lens is the only one in this focal range with vibration control.

Tamron's XR-series lenses are well built and meant to be used a lot. No marks, blemishes, abrasions, dings or anything else. This lens really looks and operates as new. All boxes & papers, hood, user guide, caps. CAN$450. Shipping is free to Toronto and southern Ontario addresses, CAN$25 to the rest of Ontario and Canada. PayPal or EMT preferred.

My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson, Managing Editor
Kickstartnews Inc. - http://www.kickstartnews.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

agitater Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Sat 20-Sep-08 03:34 AM
3862 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "*** SOLD *** RE: Tamron 28-300mm XR Di VC (vibration control) Zoom Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

SOLD - thank you.

My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson, Managing Editor
Kickstartnews Inc. - http://www.kickstartnews.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #96 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.