nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Tamron 28-300mm XR Di VC (vibration control) Zoom Lens - SOLD

agitater

Toronto, CA
4324 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007
Sun 14-Sep-08 11:51 PM | edited Sun 04-Oct-09 02:43 AM

This two month old all-purpose Tamron 28-300mm VC zoom was purchased as a walkabout lens for a D700 and D300. The lens is sharp and in perfect, as-new condition. It works extremely well, but I'm a two-body/two lens shooter and I'm just not going to use the Tamron very much. For DX or FX shooters, this lens is the only one in this focal range with vibration control.

Tamron's XR-series lenses are well built and meant to be used a lot. No marks, blemishes, abrasions, dings or anything else. This lens really looks and operates as new. All boxes & papers, hood, user guide, caps. CAN$450. Shipping is free to Toronto and southern Ontario addresses, CAN$25 to the rest of Ontario and Canada. PayPal or EMT preferred.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

G