Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

14-24 f2.8, 70-200 f2.8 VR, 200-400mm f4 VR

Fri 12-Sep-08 06:47 PM | edited Sat 13-Sep-08 05:24 PM by imageswest
Selling three of my best, but least-used lenses... all were purchased new from a local Canadian retailer within the past few months, and have seen very little use, so they are still close to "new" condition.

Nikon AF-S 14-24mm f2.8G with box, caps, etc., SOLD

Nikon AF-S 70-200 f2.8G VR with caps, hood, case, box, and tripod mount, C$1500 plus shipping.

Nikon AF-S 200-400mm f4G VR with box, case, caps, hood, filter holder, original tripod foot, plus RRS replacement foot, C$4800 plus shipping.

In addition to all the original accessories, packaging, and paperwork, I can include a copy of the original sales receipt at the buyer's request, but you should be aware that Nikon warranties are not transferable.

Shipping will be from postal code T1S 1X3 by Canada Post Express Post. I would prefer payment by email money transfer (EMT) but I can also accept PayPal if the buyer is willing to cover their fees.

G