nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
imageswest

Okotoks, CA
358 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
imageswest Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Jul 2004
Sun 10-Nov-13 12:33 PM | edited Thu 21-Nov-13 09:16 PM by imageswest

I've decided to substantially downsize my gear and try a mirrorless system, and so my D800E is going up for sale.  This is a Canadian-warranty camera, purchased new in May 2013 from a local dealer (Vistek), and it does not exhibit any AF issues whatsoever.

The camera performs flawlessly, and the shutter count is only 2,148 actuations; cosmetically, the camera is still in mint condition.  It comes with the original box, paperwork, and all accessories that came with it when new.  I can also include the original purchase receipt if requested.

I'm asking $2700 plus shipping.

I would prefer to sell this to a Canadian buyer, and prefer Interac EMT for payment; I can also accept PayPal if the buyer covers their 3% fee.

NOTE: I've had to temporarily disable my email due to massive spamming from the Nikonians mail server - if you wish to contact me, please do it through my web site below.

Cliff

An Okotoks Nikonian
www.imageswest.ca

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, ( file)

G