Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #936
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS - Lowepro Photo Trekker AW II - $75.00 shipped" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
polarpics Gold Member Nikonian since 23rd Jan 2013Tue 29-Oct-13 07:34 PM
232 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS - Lowepro Photo Trekker AW II - $75.00 shipped"
Thu 26-Dec-13 06:53 PM by polarpics

Ontario, CA

Bought this from a fellow Nikonian but found it wasn't quite what I needed. This bag is big! Excellent condition with all webbing/buckles/zippers/cords/fabric/padded dividers/etc. in good condition. It's been used but not abused and is great for camera/lens storage. Postage is expensive so I want to sell in Canada. It cost $54.00 to ship from the USA to Ontario so it will probably cost around $30.00 to ship within Ontario. A real deal at $75.00 shipped. Please PM for more info. EMT preferred. Thanks for looking.

Bill

Cold weather photography makes a VR lens your best friend. Think violent shivering.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #936 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.