New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D7000 for sale in Montreal

NDGraham NDGraham

Is from: Dorval (Montreal), CA
713 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
NDGraham Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Jan 2007
Fri 07-Jun-13 02:00 PM
Nikon D7000 Digital SLR camera body 16.2 mpx w 1080p video purchased in November 2011 for $1149 CAD at Lozeau's in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Serial number: 504xxxx

In perfect working order and pristine condition - like new.
All the original items included in the box as when purchased new including one original battery, one memory card, charger, strap, lens cap, manuals, etc.

Shutter Count: 3348 as of June 1, 2013.

Asking $700 as is. (If shipping is necessary, the cost of shipping will be added to the sale price.)

Reason for sale: To upgrade to Nikon D600.

Other comments:
18-Sep-12 12:43 pm, I took the D7000 into Nikon service today to get the autofocus checked on warranty just to see if it was needed. The technician said it was functioning perfectly and no adjustment was needed. When I got it back, it was perfectly sharp at the factory settings using my Nikkor 17-55 f2.8. It had also been cleaned.

Neill
Proud to be a Montreal Nikonian
http://picasaweb.google.com/NeillDGraham

G