Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #886
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D40 Kit Priced to Sell" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
CanadiaNikon Registered since 26th Dec 2012Wed 23-Jan-13 12:01 AM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D40 Kit Priced to Sell"
Sat 16-Feb-13 01:24 AM by CanadiaNikon

Blackfalds, CA

I have a Nikon D40 with 18-55mm (f3.5-5.6 ED) lens, strap, battery and charger for sale. This camera has been pampered. It has only 4498 actuations and just returned from professional sensor cleaning. Selling for $165.

I also have a Lowepro Slingshot 202 AW (all weather) case for sale. Less than a year old and in excellent condition. Selling for $60.

I am willing to ship at buyer's expense. Please contact me via this site or at bradmck1970@gmail.com

Life is like a camera...... Focus on what's important; Capture the good times; Develop from the negatives; And if things don't work out..... Take another shot.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #886 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.