Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #884
View in linear mode

Subject: "Canon Powershot S95 & WP-DC38 Underwater Housing MINT" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
MarkD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Nov 2006Mon 14-Jan-13 03:04 PM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Canon Powershot S95 & WP-DC38 Underwater Housing MINT"
Mon 22-Apr-13 05:08 AM by MarkD80

Calgary, CA

Canon Powershot S95 - $200
Selling my hardly used Canon Powershot S95. Used only twice as a backup to my DSLR. As-new. I am the original owner. All original boxes, manuals, accessories, blank warranty card, etc.

Canon WP-DC38 Underwater Housing for Canon S95 - $200
Perfect condition and flawlessly maintained. Used twice for short snorkeling trips. This is not a cheap housing, it is a SCUBA grade underwater housing good to 130 feet / 40 meters. O-ring is in perfect condition. I am the original owner, and have all original manuals, boxes, accessories, etc. Every single camera function is accessible while underwater.

Would be willing to work out a package price for both.

Best way to contact me is by email: markjschlosser@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #884 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.