nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #878
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hoodman Right-Angle Viewfinder" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
ChristianF Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Jan 2007Mon 10-Dec-12 02:20 AM
309 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Hoodman Right-Angle Viewfinder"
Fri 21-Dec-12 12:10 AM by ChristianF

Montreal, CA

If this gadget....sorry Tool was compatible with my D700 and my soon to materialize D600, I would gladly keep it. If you have a D200, D300, D300S. This finder will offer a much more comfortable position for any view that is not normally eye level. Think macro, think overhead, think of any really awkward position. Even a short tripod if you happen to be tall like I am. And it has a 1x and 2.5x magnifying eyepiece. Also rotates 360 degrees. Never used outside of my macro stand which is in my basement studio. Top shape. Feel free to combine any of my items and make me an offer. I'm easy. So to speak. And, if one day you feel like selling it, it comes with 4 other adapters (Fuji and Canon)and nice carry case.
I paid 200$ but will bite the bullet for 85$.

Christian,

www.ChristianFritschi.com

Please visit my Gallery:

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #878 Previous topic | Next topic