Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #876
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zoom Nikkor AF 18-200mm VR - f3.5-5.6" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
ChristianF Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Jan 2007Mon 10-Dec-12 12:44 AM
249 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Zoom Nikkor AF 18-200mm VR - f3.5-5.6"
Mon 07-Jan-13 01:37 AM by ChristianF

Montreal, CA

Hello,

As I said in a previous message, I'm focusing on Fx and my Dx equipment is for sale. This baby is in top shape and comes with all the original packaging. As you can see I paid over 800$ for it. It yours for 500.00. If you prefer we can make a deal: D300 plus this lens for $1,050. It's the perfect travel package. OK, I'll negotiate if I have to. But, only if you are in Canada

Christian,
www.ChristianFritschi.com

Please visit my Gallery

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #876 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.