Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #85
View in linear mode

Subject: "for sale: 300mm 2.8 VR, 105mm 2.8 VR, D70 kit, + more" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
adr23 Registered since 20th Aug 2008Wed 20-Aug-08 02:13 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"for sale: 300mm 2.8 VR, 105mm 2.8 VR, D70 kit, + more"
Sat 03-Oct-09 06:14 AM

Mississauga, CA

Hello,
I’ve decided to sell some of my gear, equipment that I use rarely. A fellow dpreview member, and a nikonian, suggested that I advertise here. Since this is my first post on this site, I prefer to sell locally (Toronto area) – I rather have the buyer look and examine the gear. However, I can ship within Canada – buyer pays for insurance and shipping cost. Pictures of my equipment are available upon request. For sale:

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f2.8 IF-ED VR
With original box, hood, caps, strap and manuals, plus Kirk Photo LP-47 replacement foot (fits all Arca-Swiss quick release clamps, including RRS ball heads). The lens is immaculate condition, like new, just over two years old, still under Canadian warranty.
I examined the lens yesterday – it’s spotless with no wear marks on the lens mount.
I can also include or sell separately Wimberley Sidekick with RRS compatible plate for extra 200$.
Price: $4150 for the lens and Kirk plate.

Nikon AF-S Micro Nikkor 105mm f2.8 IF-ED VR
Comes with everything that was included when bought new; box, manuals, caps, pouch etc. I only used it a few times, it looks brand new. Canadian bought with warranty remaining.
Price: $750

Nikon D70 with AF-S DX Zoom 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED and extras
Both the camera and the kit lens are in excellent condition, and come with an extra battery and all original boxes, manuals, etc.
I’m also including a Hoya multi coated 67mm (S-HMC) thin circular polarizer and Kirk Photo D70 Arca-Swiss L-plate
Price: $650

Nikon 70-300 AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6D ED
I used this lens a few times with my F4, but ever since I moved to digital it stayed in its box. It’s in mint condition, with all original packaging and manuals.
Price: 225$

Thanks for looking.

Adrian

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

adr23 Registered since 20th Aug 2008Mon 25-Aug-08 03:51 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "Price drop"
In response to Reply # 0

Mississauga, CA

Price drop:

300mm 2.8 VR + kirk foot - $4050

D70 kit + c-pol and plate - $550

adr23 Registered since 20th Aug 2008Wed 27-Aug-08 12:30 AM
#2. "105mm - sold"
In response to Reply # 1

Mississauga, CA

AF-S 105mm 2.8 VR - SOLD

hfrank Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Nov 2004Fri 26-Dec-08 03:57 PM
44 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: for sale: 300mm 2.8 VR, 105mm 2.8 VR, D70 kit, + more"
In response to Reply # 0

Ann Arbor, MI, United States, US

Harry Frank

If you don't sell the 300 f/2.8 in the Canadian market and are willing to sell in the U.S., please let me know.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #85 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.