Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #81
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Leica M4-P" Previous topic | Next topic
Nh3 Registered since 04th Aug 2007Wed 06-Aug-08 07:16 PM
179 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Leica M4-P"

CA

I'm selling a Leica M4-P which is in mint condition except some minor wear in the bottom plate. The camera comes in its original box with a warranty paper dating from 1982. This camera was serviced from the seller that I bought it from and it works perfectly. asking for CAN$1000 and shipping is extra.

Only serious inquires please and price is firm.

I also have a Voigtlander Nokton 40mm 1.4 SC which I'm selling for CDN$390. The lens is in 9+ condition and comes in its original box.

I will post the pictures later if there are interested buyers.

Wali in Toronto

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #81 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.