Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #788
View in linear mode

Subject: "F2AS and FE Bodies for Sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Wolphin Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Mar 2012Thu 29-Mar-12 10:37 PM
93 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"F2AS and FE Bodies for Sale"
Mon 02-Apr-12 04:03 AM by Wolphin

Calgary, CA

I have 2 old Nikon bodies:

• Nikon F2AS with DP-12 head: looking for about $300 (obo), as I have seen them up on sites for about that

• Nikon FE: name your price

These bodies are probably purchased in the 1970's by my dad (who was a professional photographer), until he died in '93. They have been sitting in storage since then collecting dust. Both are believed to be in full working order (don't have any film to try it with), but will be sold as-is.

I am looking to see if I have any accessories to send with either, and will not them here. Right now, I am trying to decide if and which of the 5 lenses that was with them I want to keep for my D7000 and which I want to sell.

I will be covering the lens collar, as I don't have body caps for them (My mom said he had tossed most of the lens and body caps!).

Trying to make a little money to help get a new ultra-wide angle lens!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #788 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.