nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #784
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D7000, Lenses etc." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
sdsyver Gold Member Nikonian since 29th Oct 2005Wed 21-Mar-12 05:36 PM
7 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D7000, Lenses etc."
Sat 24-Mar-12 09:49 PM by sdsyver

CA

I am selling some of my current gear to pay for a different system. I would prefer to sell in Canada and as a package but would consider selling individually. Buyer pays shipping and insurance.

- Nikon D7000. Like New. It was purchased last November. Camera comes with extra battery, original box and papers. Asking $1050

- Nikon SB700 Flash. Like New. Includes original box and papers. Used twice. $325

- Nikon 18-200 VRI. Great condition. Includes original box and papers, UV Filter and hood. Asking $550

- Sigma AF 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM zoom lens (for Nikon DX). Like New. Purchased in October of last year. Paid $825. Includes original box and papers, UV filter and hood. Asking $750

If one of you wants the entire kit I will include a Lowepro Nova 4 Shoulder bag at no extra cost.

Shawn D

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

OnTERRYo Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Nov 2011Sat 24-Mar-12 12:08 AM
531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D7000, Lenses etc."
In response to Reply # 0

Hamilton, CA

Hi Shawn,

I might be interested in the SB700.

Where in Alberta are you?

Thanks.

OnTERRYo

"The Nikon did the work; I just happened to be behind it at the time." TP

sdsyver Gold Member Nikonian since 29th Oct 2005Sat 24-Mar-12 09:49 PM
7 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D7000, Lenses etc."
In response to Reply # 1

CA

OnTerryo,

Thanks for your interest but I just sold everything to a local buyer.

Shawn D

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #784 Previous topic | Next topic