Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #771
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG Lens + 1.4TC" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 02-Feb-12 12:19 AM
5994 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG Lens + 1.4TC"
Fri 17-Feb-12 01:12 PM by Dubes

Mississauga, CA

Reluctantly parting with my super sharp Sigma prime telephoto lens

Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG with HSM Autofocus - an extremely compact 500mm lens weighing about 7 lbs.
Gently used, only marks are where branches have rubbed against lens hood.

2-1/2 years old, 10 year warranty expires on July 23, 2019!

Includes soft case, drop in UV filter & polarizing filter, manuals and original box.

Check my website www.richarddubiel.com to view bird photographs taken with this lens.

Currently retails new for between $5,600 to $5,800 in Canada (plus tax which would add an additional $700 to your purchase) - Asking $4,500 (no tax).

Also available a matching Sigma 1.4 ex APO DG Tele-converter - Asking $180.00

Shipping & Insurance extra - will charge my actual cost.

PM me for further info. Thanks.

Please Visit My Gallery and my website at www.richarddubiel.com
Richard

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Mon 06-Feb-12 02:10 PM
5994 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG Lens + 1.4TC"
In response to Reply # 0

Mississauga, CA

Price reduced to $4,300.00 including the 1.4 TC, plus I had forgot to mention, includes a Arca-Swiss type lens plate.

Richard

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 16-Feb-12 10:48 PM
#2. "RE: Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX APO DG Lens + 1.4TC"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu 16-Feb-12 10:48 PM by Dubes

Mississauga, CA

Final reduction in price - will accept $3,900 FIRM for all items listed. Now listed on other forums and websites.
Thanks for looking.

Richard

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #771 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.