Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #742
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D3s for Sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
agitater Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Fri 04-Nov-11 02:53 PM
4080 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D3s for Sale"
Thu 10-Nov-11 04:33 AM by agitater

Toronto, CA

This is a barely used (less than 2,000 actuations) D3s. It was purchased new in Canada from Henry's main store in Toronto for some studio work that was completed very quickly. It has been sitting around, carefully protected for several months. Treat it as essentially brand new - no marks, no abrasions, no scratches.

Camera, original box, papers, Nikon Canada warranty, body cap, Nikon battery, Nikon charger, Nikon strap (unused), cables - everything. CDN$4,000, including insured, tracked shipping in Canada. If paying via PayPal, you must be Verified on PayPal, and you must either add 4% to cover PayPal fees (total of $4,160) or pay the fees when you send the payment. PM me with any reasonable offer.

Sorry, but this one is a Canadian sale only - preferably Toronto actually - although I really don't mind shipping anywhere in Canada.

I've sold a lot of Nikon gear to U.S. photographers here on Nikonians - great buyers and thank you all sincerely - but stupid/surprise brokerage fees and over-the-top shipping charges, Customs & Duties/taxes and l-o-n-g shipping times caused by border inspection delays (after I've paid for fast/express/expedited shipping) make cross-border deals to the U.S. far too aggravating now.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D3s for Sale
Brian_S
05th Nov 2011
agitater Gold Member
05th Nov 2011
Brian_S
06th Nov 2011
agitater Gold Member
06th Nov 2011
Tallow Silver Member
07th Nov 2011
Reply message RE: Nikon D3s for Sale - SOLD
agitater Gold Member
09th Nov 2011

Brian_S Registered since 28th Jan 2011Sat 05-Nov-11 08:04 AM
614 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D3s for Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Thunder Bay, CA

Howard
can you do email money transfer on this?
Thanks

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

agitater Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Sat 05-Nov-11 12:38 PM
4080 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D3s for Sale"
In response to Reply # 1
Sat 05-Nov-11 01:06 PM by agitater

Toronto, CA

An email money transfer works for me. Use hcarson at gmail.com.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

Brian_S Registered since 28th Jan 2011Sun 06-Nov-11 02:37 AM
614 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon D3s for Sale"
In response to Reply # 2

Thunder Bay, CA

you have pm

agitater Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Sun 06-Nov-11 07:49 PM
#4. "RE: Nikon D3s for Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

Bump. Still available.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

Tallow Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Apr 2009Mon 07-Nov-11 03:33 AM
934 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Nikon D3s for Sale"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 07-Nov-11 03:35 AM by Tallow

Niagara-on-the-Lake, CA

pm send

Dave

Visit my 500px gallery.

agitater Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Wed 09-Nov-11 04:58 AM
#6. "RE: Nikon D3s for Sale - SOLD"
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

This item has been sold. Thank you to everyone who inquired.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #742 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.