Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon 600mm f/5.6 EDIF MF First version - SOLD

Hayden Lake, US
382 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tomlawone Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2011
Fri 30-Sep-11 02:17 AM | edited Fri 30-Sep-11 02:23 AM by tomlawone

Great lens that takes great photos. SN is 178732. I have many pics that you can request by PM or to tomlawone@hotmail. The exterior has only a few minor scuffs. Focuses fine. Filter threads are fine. I get excellent exposure on my D700 by entering non-cpu data. Has rear cap and soft cover for front. No dents. It has the filter drawer with 37 UV filter in it in excellent shape. No case or other accessories. The front element has a 1/2" surface scratch and some cleaning marks that I cannot see at all on pics. No fungus or mold. I will take PayPal for $20 in addition to the price as I am sick of paying their fees. I prefer a cashiers check drawn on a major US bank or USPS money order. Ground shipping with insurance is included in the price for the 48 contiguous states with whatever is the extra to Alaska or Hawaii. No shipping outside the US. I am tomlawone on eBay with well over 250 transactions and no negatives, and I am a private person.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.