Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #728
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 600mm f/5.6 EDIF MF First version" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
tomlawone Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2011Fri 30-Sep-11 01:17 AM
262 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 600mm f/5.6 EDIF MF First version"
Fri 30-Sep-11 01:23 AM by tomlawone

Hayden Lake, US

Great lens that takes great photos. SN is 178732. I have many pics that you can request by PM or to tomlawone@hotmail. The exterior has only a few minor scuffs. Focuses fine. Filter threads are fine. I get excellent exposure on my D700 by entering non-cpu data. Has rear cap and soft cover for front. No dents. It has the filter drawer with 37 UV filter in it in excellent shape. No case or other accessories. The front element has a 1/2" surface scratch and some cleaning marks that I cannot see at all on pics. No fungus or mold. I will take PayPal for $20 in addition to the price as I am sick of paying their fees. I prefer a cashiers check drawn on a major US bank or USPS money order. Ground shipping with insurance is included in the price for the 48 contiguous states with whatever is the extra to Alaska or Hawaii. No shipping outside the US. I am tomlawone on eBay with well over 250 transactions and no negatives, and I am a private person.

$1400

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #728 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.