nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #682
View in linear mode

Subject: "Canon S95, Panasonic LX3 " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Fri 22-Apr-11 09:14 PM
4209 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Canon S95, Panasonic LX3 "
Mon 02-May-11 04:09 PM by agitater

Toronto, CA

I've got three compacts for sale. Selling separately or together - it's up to you.

SOLD Nikon Coolpix P7000 - This is the without doubt the best Coolpix Nikon has ever made and it's the top-of-the-line P series camera. Excellent image quality. Very good high-def video mode. Moderately fast lens - Nikkor all the way - f/2.8-5.6 (28-200mm zoom). Remarkable high ISO performance. Excellent manual controls - Nikon's answer to the Canon G12. Nikon VR vibration reduction. Firmware updated. It is in brand new condition - mint - with less than 100 shutter actuations. No box.

Canon Powershot S95 - This is the latest model in the Powershot line. It's the top-of-the-line S series camera. Image quality is excellent. High-def video mode works extremely well. Fast lens - very close to Canon L quality - f/2.0-4.9 (28-105mm zoom). Canon IS image stabilization. Remarkable high ISO performance. Brand new condition - mint - with less than 150 shutter actuations. No box. $275 plus shipping.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 - This is the Lumix model that caught the interest of professional photographers a couple of years ago. Very fast Leica lens - f/2.0-2.8 (24-60mm zoom). Image quality is excellent. Good high ISO performance. Variable/selectable image aspect ratio. Mega O.I.S. optical image stabilization. Excellent condition with less than 300 shutter actuations. No box. $200 plus shipping.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

billgreen Registered since 14th Oct 2010Fri 22-Apr-11 11:31 PM
388 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon P7000, Canon S95, Panasonic LX3 "
In response to Reply # 0

US

PM sent.
Bill

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Fri 22-Apr-11 11:56 PM
4209 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon P7000, Canon S95, Panasonic LX3 "
In response to Reply # 1

Toronto, CA

Reply sent.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Mon 02-May-11 04:09 PM
#3. "RE: Canon S95, Panasonic LX3 "
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

Canon Powershot S95 is SOLD.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #682 Previous topic | Next topic