Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #68
View in linear mode

Subject: "RRS BH-55 LR ball head and PCL-1 Panning Clamp" Previous topic | Next topic
imageswest Registered since 18th Jul 2004Sun 27-Jul-08 07:31 PM
340 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"RRS BH-55 LR ball head and PCL-1 Panning Clamp"

Okotoks, CA

I have a nice clean Really Right Stuff BH55 LR ballhead that I would like to sell. It is about a year old, and has seen little use outside of a two-week trip to the Yukon and northern BC last year. It's still in pristine condition side from a few barely discernable signs of use on the lever-release clamp and a small nick near the top of the ball (no affect on its operation). Asking C$400 plus shipping.

This is the one I have:

http://reallyrightstuff.com/rrs/Customkititems.asp?kc=BH%2D55%2DLR&eq=

Also up for sale is a Really Right Stuff PCL-1 panning clamp. This item has seen even less use than the ball head listed above, so it still looks pretty much like new. It comes with a neoprene RRS storage pouch, plus a PCL-DVTL attachment that lets you mount the PCL clamp in any Arca-Swiss compatible quick release clamp. Asking C$225 plus shipping.

Here's the link to this item at RRS:

http://reallyrightstuff.com/rrs/Customkititems.asp?kc=BH%2D55%2DLR&eq=

Here's the dovetail adapter:

http://reallyrightstuff.com/rrs/Itemdesc.asp?ic=PCL%2DDVTL&eq=&Tp=

These prices will be more appealing to Canadian buyers, who will not only be saving taxes and duty, but also the inflated shipping rates that RRS charges, so I would prefer to sell these items within Canada. I would prefer payment by email money transfer, but I can also accept PayPal with a 3% surcharge. Items will be shipped by Canada Post from Okotoks, Alberta.

Cliff

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: RRS BH-55 LR ball head and PCL-1 Panning Clamp
Quebecois1
29th Jul 2008
Reply message BH-55 has been sold.
imageswest
30th Jul 2008
kws
30th Jul 2008
imageswest
30th Jul 2008
     Reply message BOTH ITEMS SOLD
imageswest
30th Jul 2008

Quebecois1 Basic MemberTue 29-Jul-08 03:55 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: RRS BH-55 LR ball head and PCL-1 Panning Clamp"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Pm sent

imageswest Registered since 18th Jul 2004Wed 30-Jul-08 12:11 AM
340 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "BH-55 has been sold."
In response to Reply # 1

Okotoks, CA

BH-55 has been sold.

Cliff

kws Registered since 24th Feb 2008Wed 30-Jul-08 12:33 AM
52 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: RRS BH-55 LR ball head and PCL-1 Panning Clamp"
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

pm sent

--
Kevin

imageswest Registered since 18th Jul 2004Wed 30-Jul-08 03:43 AM
#4. "RE: RRS BH-55 LR ball head and PCL-1 Panning Clamp"
In response to Reply # 3

Okotoks, CA

PCL-1 pending to Kevin, if we can get our email systems to talk to each other...

Cliff

imageswest Registered since 18th Jul 2004Wed 30-Jul-08 12:31 PM
#5. "BOTH ITEMS SOLD"
In response to Reply # 4

Okotoks, CA

Both items have now been sold.

Cliff

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #68 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.