Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #633
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D60 with AFS Nikon 18-55mm DX Lense " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Ontario GS Registered since 17th Nov 2008Wed 03-Nov-10 09:48 PM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D60 with AFS Nikon 18-55mm DX Lense "
Thu 04-Nov-10 12:35 PM by Ontario GS

Peterborough, CA

This is a Nikon refurbished camera, purchased in the summer of 2009 as a backup body for our trip to Tanzania. Comes with everything including the original box and accessories.

Asking Price:$175.00 plus shipping

Please note that there is no SD memory card included nor is the quick release plate on the bottom of the camera included.

John

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

northbranchon Registered since 13th May 2008Thu 04-Nov-10 08:17 AM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D60 with AFS Nikon 18-55mm DX Lense "
In response to Reply # 0

CA

pm sent, interested

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #633 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.