Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #617
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 24-70/2.8, 12-24/4 for sale - LIKE NEW" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
wojtekcanoe Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Mar 2006Mon 06-Sep-10 01:23 AM
57 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 24-70/2.8, 12-24/4 for sale - LIKE NEW"
Sun 10-Oct-10 07:45 PM by wojtekcanoe

Fonthill, CA

24-70/2.8 - 1500.00CAD
12-24/4 - 600CAD

Both lenses LIKE NEW. I do not attach any photos since they would show NEW lenses, so what's the point.
I live close to Niagara Falls, so we could meet between N.F. and Toronto if you live here. I will send anywhere in Canada. Postage extra cost. Payment through PayPal.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

voyageurfred Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Jun 2007Mon 13-Sep-10 02:22 AM
426 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 24-70/2.8, 12-24/4 for sale - LIKE NEW"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 13-Sep-10 02:22 AM by voyageurfred

Montreal, CA

If you haven't sold the 24-70, I would be interested in buying. I will be driving to Kitchener for my nephews wedding on October 9th and can meet and pay cash. I will need to see the original invoice or photocopy with serial number as proof you are the owner.

Let me know with private contact details, if its still available.

Many thanks.

Frederic in Montréal

Nothing ventured... nothing gained!
http://www.RemarkableImages.ca

seanconnery Registered since 03rd May 2007Wed 22-Sep-10 04:18 PM
141 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 24-70/2.8"
In response to Reply # 0

Blaine, US

Would you still this for sale?
thanks
sean

wojtekcanoe Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Mar 2006Thu 23-Sep-10 04:45 PM
57 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon 24-70/2.8"
In response to Reply # 2

Fonthill, CA

Sorry, the 24-70/2.8 has been promissed, and the 12-24 has been sold.

Wojtek

qimosabe Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Feb 2010Fri 08-Oct-10 05:27 AM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon 24-70/2.8"
In response to Reply # 2

CA

I have a 12-24 myself for sale. Same conditions as OP. I live in Montreal.
Let me know if you are interested in it.
Michael

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #617 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.