Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #614
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Sale D70 Kit and Extras" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
watchdog507 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th May 2006Mon 30-Aug-10 07:14 PM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"For Sale D70 Kit and Extras"
Fri 24-Sep-10 03:18 PM by reuben

CA

I have for sale a D70 Kit. I am the original owner of this camera.
Opanda shows 4071 Shutter actuations. The camera is in excellent shape. It has never been dropped, dented or needed service. UV filter always in place.

Included: D70 Camera plus 18-70mm f3.5-4.5G ED Lens with Skylight 67mm UV Filter, 1 Nikon EN-EL3a Battery, 1 Nikon EN-EL3 Battery, 2 Lexar 1 GB Compact Flash Pro Media Cards, Original Neck Strap, Nikon LCD Cover, USB Cable, Media Cable, Inova User Guide, Camera Cap, Original Nikon Manual, Original Packaging.

The Both Lens Caps are missing.

Asking $400 I'm In Toronto/Richmond Hill, Ontario.

Can ship at cost. But prefer a local deal

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

watchdog507 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th May 2006Sat 04-Sep-10 11:16 PM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: For Sale D70 Kit and Extras"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Price is now $350 Cdn

watchdog507 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th May 2006Fri 24-Sep-10 11:56 AM
#2. "RE: For Sale D70 Kit and Extras"
In response to Reply # 1

CA

Now Sold.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #614 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.