nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #606
View in linear mode

Subject: "IC: AFS 60mm f/2.8G" Previous topic | Next topic
xkRoWx Registered since 09th Feb 2010Wed 11-Aug-10 09:09 AM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"IC: AFS 60mm f/2.8G"
Wed 11-Aug-10 09:15 AM by xkRoWx

Toronto, CA

After posted a couple of ads on local Kijiji and Craigslist, seems like nobody's interested in my 60/2.8G, so here I am before eBay. Bought this lens thinking it'd be a nice compliment to the 35/1.8 but never seen much use.

I'm looking for about $500 shipped, paid $655 in April earlier this year (with box and accessories). Also considering a reasonable trade.

Shoot me an PM and let me know!

Regards,
Alex

flickR.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

xkRoWx Registered since 09th Feb 2010Tue 17-Aug-10 10:31 AM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: IC: AFS 60mm f/2.8G"
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

Looking to trade for..

AF 24/2.8D
AF 85/1.8D
SB800 or SB900

This lens really needs a good home.

Thanks for looking!

Regards,
Alex

flickR.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #606 Previous topic | Next topic