Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #594
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon 70-200 f2.8" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
bcomer Registered since 30th Dec 2004Tue 15-Jun-10 10:07 PM
95 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon 70-200 f2.8"
Thu 15-Jul-10 02:25 AM by bcomer

Ottawa, CA

I have a Canadian 70-200 f2.8 VR lens for sale. It has just returned from Nikon Toronto for a complete checkup with no adjustments required.

I am an amateur photographer meaning that this lens has had very light use and is in flawless condition. All original packaging is included.

Additional images of the lens are available upon request.

I am located in Ottawa and will ship the lens worldwide at the buyer's expense fully insured.

After consulting with my Nikon dealer I am asking $1700.00 CDN for the lens.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #594 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.