Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #574
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zeiss ZF 100/2 & Leica R 50/2 Converted" Previous topic | Next topic
shuashu Registered since 29th Jun 2009Tue 13-Apr-10 08:10 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Zeiss ZF 100/2 & Leica R 50/2 Converted"

Scaroborough, CA

Selling the MF lenses that barely used after the purchasing of the 70-200VR II.
1. Carl Zeiss MP 100mm F/2 Marco ZF for Nikon.
Lens is in great condition. No wear or mark, and glasses is clean and clear. Comes with lens, hood, caps, and box.
Note that the focusing ring is a bit loose, but wouldn't affect anything while shooting.
The going price for it is at least $1400, but due to the "issue" mentioned above, selling it for $1195 firm.

2. Leica R 50mm F/2 lens converted for Nikon.
Lens is in mint+ condition. Completely as new. Includes lens, caps, bag, manual, and box. I have converted it to a Nikon F mount according to www.leitax.com . But the oringinal Leica mount is still included. I can convert it back to Leica R mount as request.
Price is $595, firm.

In term of payment, EMT preferred. Shipping is on me.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #574 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.