nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #561
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon 80-200 F/2.8D ED (mint)" Previous topic | Next topic
jonmilley   St. John's, CA  Registered since 17th Nov 2005 Sat 27-Mar-10 12:18 AM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"FS: Nikon 80-200 F/2.8D ED (mint)"

I bought this lens 2 years ago (still 3 years left on Warranty) but find myself not using it as much as I thought I would. It's a shame for it to sit unused.

I'm asking $900, but willing to negotiate.

It is in mint condition, includes original box with hard lens case, and lens hood (originally sold separate).

E-mail me at jmilley@gmail.com . I am located in Mount Pearl, Newfoundland.

Buyer pays exact shipping cost (shipping method up to buyer) and I accept e-mail money transfer preferably, but may be willing to accept other payment methods.

Thanks,

Jonathan

--
Jon Milley
http://jonmilley.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #561 Previous topic | Next topic