nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #549
View in linear mode

Subject: "Jobu Jr. 2 gimbal head & Lowepro bag" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
kestrel68 Registered since 17th Apr 2009Mon 01-Mar-10 08:28 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Jobu Jr. 2 gimbal head & Lowepro bag"
Mon 05-Jul-10 02:36 AM by kestrel68

Ottawa, CA

A good, lightweight gimbal head for telephotos (according to the Jobu Design website: The intended uses of this gimbal head are for small-medium telephoto lenses such as: 100-400mm f/4, 300mm F4, 70-200mm F2.8, 50-500mm, etc.

Asking $200.

Like everyone else, I have also acquired over time more camera bags than I can truly use and so am looking to make some room. I have available a Lowepro Photo Trekker Classic (grey/black w/ blue interior). Excellent condition.

Asking $65.

Local sale (Ottawa) preferred.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

kestrel68 Registered since 17th Apr 2009Sun 30-May-10 10:43 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Jobu Jr. 2 gimbal head & Lowepro bag"
In response to Reply # 0

Ottawa, CA

PRICE DROP: $150 for the gimbal mount and $50 for the PhotoTrekker.

PAStime Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Feb 2009Mon 31-May-10 02:58 AM
2670 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Jobu Jr. 2 gimbal head & Lowepro bag"
In response to Reply # 1

Kingston, CA

>PRICE DROP: $150 for the gimbal mount and $50 for the
>PhotoTrekker.

Message sent regarding Lowepro bag. Peter

kestrel68 Registered since 17th Apr 2009Wed 09-Jun-10 01:54 AM
#3. "RE: Jobu Jr. 2 gimbal head & Lowepro bag"
In response to Reply # 2

Ottawa, CA

Lowepro bag SOLD.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #549 Previous topic | Next topic