Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #546
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon / Sigma Lenses few extras" Previous topic | Next topic
shpritz Registered since 07th Oct 2009Sat 13-Feb-10 12:51 AM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon / Sigma Lenses few extras"

CA

I am in Central Canada. I am happy to ship to the CONUS but please be aware that the buyer is responsible for shipping costs, duty and taxes. I will only ship to Paypal verified address. Will accept payment via PayPal (you pay the 3%) or EMT (email money transfer).

The Lenses listed are essentially brand new. Both were bought in December. The Nikon on the 18th and the Sigma after.

Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 AFS 1800.00 CAD

Sigma 150mm f2.8 APO macro DG 800.00 CAD

Kirk PZ-127 D700 Bracket 65.00 CAD
Kirk LP-1 Sigma Lens Bracket 65.00 CAD

I also have a used but mint;
Nikon 70-300 4.5-5.6 G AF-S VR 400.00 CAD

I have all the packaging and boxes.
Prices do not include shipping

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

kmarcks Registered since 07th Apr 2008Sat 13-Feb-10 03:17 PM
72 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon / Sigma Lenses few extras"
In response to Reply # 0

Riverside, US

Sent Email concerning the 150 macro

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #546 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.