Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #542
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 200mm f2.0 and D300 for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
Andrewsk Registered since 26th Sep 2009Fri 05-Feb-10 11:35 PM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 200mm f2.0 and D300 for sale"

Calgary, CA

I am selling my 200mm f2.0. It is in brand new condition. Only used 3 or 4 times total.

I payed $4800.00 for the lens and am asking 4200.00
The reason I am selling this lens is that my photography style has recently taken a big change and I no longer need a lens like this.

It's sale will help me purchase a zoerk system.

I will post some pics if needed, but the lens in absolutely brad new condition. Comes with a Lenscoat Travel cover and Kirk foot.

As for the D300, all I am asking for is a fair offer. I have had it for 18 months and it is in great shape. Lightroom tell me I have just over 16000 images taken with it. (I do not delete my images, so this should be very accurate.) I am the original owner.

Thanks,

Keith

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

quebecnikon Basic MemberSat 06-Feb-10 02:44 AM
129 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 200mm f2.0 and D300 for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Quebec City, CA

emailed!!

Jorge Ortega
Quebec City, Canada
N.A.S. infected

4karats Registered since 09th Jun 2008Thu 01-Apr-10 07:57 AM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 200mm f2.0 and D300 for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Keith,
Please send me an email re your asking price for the D300.
My email is gerald.liu@shaw.ca
I live in Calgary.
4karats

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #542 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.