Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #54
View in linear mode

Subject: "Quantum Battery 1+" Previous topic | Next topic
acphoto Basic MemberSun 13-Jul-08 05:41 AM
731 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Quantum Battery 1+"

Oakville, CA

Quantum battery 1+ with module cord for Nikon SB flashes. Specially designed modules fit into the flash battery compartment to replace unpredictable nicads or alkalines. Works fine with SB-800 and other units. $175

Alex, Ontario
www.alexcejkaphotography.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

skituner Silver Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2007Tue 16-Sep-08 03:18 PM
76 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. " RE: Quantum Battery 1+"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 04-Oct-09 12:23 PM

Pembroke, CA

What is the capacity of this battery pack?

acphoto Basic MemberFri 24-Oct-08 08:08 AM
731 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. " RE: Quantum Battery 1+"
In response to Reply # 1
Mon 05-Oct-09 01:31 PM

Oakville, CA

The Quantum Battery 1+
The Quantum Battery 1+ provides several hundred full power flashes and fast, consistent recycling for most 6 volt flash units.

* Specially designed modules fit into the flash battery compartment to replace unpredictable nicads or alkalines.

* 50% faster recycling, and consistently fast even as battery charge is depleted.

* 250+ full power manual shots, and 1000+ automatic shots per charge.

* LED Displays:
o Power monitor "fuel gauge", on/off, and charge status/complete indicators. Easily monitor your units' condition.

* Sealed Lead Cells:
o Recharge fully at any time, without fear of developing a "memory".
o The pack holds its charge for months when not in use.
o Charger is provided.

* Faster Charging:
o Charges fully in 3 - 10 hours with standard charger.
o Charge light goes out when charging is complete.

* Twin Output Jacks:
o Allows two flashes to be powered together.

* Safety Features:
o Electronic circuit breaker prevents damage to flash or battery.
o Automatically shuts itself off, and cannot be turned on without a module plugged in, preventing accidental drain of the cells.

Alex, Ontario

acphoto Basic MemberMon 27-Oct-08 06:18 PM
#3. " RE: Quantum Battery 1+"
In response to Reply # 2
Sun 04-Oct-09 11:20 AM

Oakville, CA

I have to update my info: I used to use this set up with my SB-25 and SB-28 flashes bu never tried on the SB-800. Please note: the module doesn't fit the SB-800 (my other cable I had has been sold with other battery).

Alex, Ontario

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #54 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.