Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #533
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon 70-300VR, 67mm Nikon NC, 67mm Kenko Pro 1 Pol..." Previous topic | Next topic
MarkD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Nov 2006Tue 26-Jan-10 05:24 AM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon 70-300VR, 67mm Nikon NC, 67mm Kenko Pro 1 Polarizer"
Wed 27-Jan-10 04:16 AM by MarkD80

Calgary, CA

Since I haven't used this lens since I purchased a 70-200VR, I have decided to sell it.

This lens is in as-new condition in every way. Glass is flawless, as is the exterior. VR functions perfectly. I am the original owner, bought from The Camera Store (Calgary, AB) in January 2007 so there is 2 years of warranty left. I have the original receipt along with the blank warranty card, so the future owner shouldn't have any issues with warranty (I'd be willing to help if there was). The lens has always had a Nikon NC protective filter on it, never been bumped, dropped, never seen rain, etc. I even wash my hands before I use any of my camera equipment. It has always been stored in a camera bag along with a bunch of silica gel.

I have all original packaging, box, protective pouch, lens hood, etc.

Price is as follows:

$460 lens only
$500 with a 67mm Nikon NC Filter
$500 With 67mm Kenko Pro 1 Circular Polarizer
$540 with both filters

I am open to serious offers.

Happy to part out the filters as well. Both are in as-new condition, flawless glass. I have all original packaging. $40 each.

Currently the 70-300VR is $567 at The Camera Store after tax
Currently the Kenko Pro 1 Polarizer is $125 at TCS after tax
Currently the Nikon NC Filter is $60 USD + shipping + tax at B&H Photo (TCS doesn't carry them)

If you read the reviews, the only real complaint with the lens is that it is slightly soft wide open at 300mm, however my copy seems to be better than average (see samples below).

Pictures are of the actual lens for sale. Please let me know if you would like to see different pictures, or if you require any additional information. The little white dots on the lens element is just a reflection from my lights - the glass is absolutely flawless.

The best way to get a hold of me is e-mail, as I check it multiple times a day: mschlosser@shaw.ca

I am located in Calgary, Alberta, but I would be happy to ship anywhere in North America using the shipping method of your choice (your cost). I have done 3 previous transactions as the seller on Nikonians with great success, and I have 6 100% feedback transactions on ebay (username: Bjorgly).

300mm wide open at f5.6 1/100 sec

300mm wide open at f5.6 1/320 sec

300mm wide open at f5.6 1/160 sec

300mm wide open at f5.6 1/200 sec

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MasterGoa Registered since 17th Nov 2007Tue 26-Jan-10 11:49 PM
793 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon 70-300VR, 67mm Nikon NC, 67mm Kenko Pro 1 Polarizer"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Awesome pics!

MarkD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Nov 2006Wed 27-Jan-10 04:12 AM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Nikon 70-300VR, 67mm Nikon NC, 67mm Kenko Pro 1 Polarizer"
In response to Reply # 1
Wed 27-Jan-10 04:15 AM by MarkD80

Calgary, CA

Thanks =).

Had to re-size pics as per forum rules, please feel free to e-mail me for more samples or larger samples.

Mark

MarkD80 Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Nov 2006Wed 03-Feb-10 05:43 AM
#3. "RE: FS: Nikon 70-300VR, 67mm Nikon NC, 67mm Kenko Pro 1 Polarizer"
In response to Reply # 2

Calgary, CA

Lens and polarizer are sold.

I have the 67mm Nikon NC filter left.

Thanks,

Mark

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #533 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.