Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #509
View in linear mode

Subject: "mint Nikon D3, Sb900, Fuji s3pro, Sigma 15mm fisheye 2...." Previous topic | Next topic
arphoto Registered since 01st May 2009Fri 11-Dec-09 10:36 PM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"mint Nikon D3, Sb900, Fuji s3pro, Sigma 15mm fisheye 2.8EX, and other stuff..."

CA

I have an excellent D3 for sale ($3500) , 23 000 actuation's and mint. All boxes. Also a Nikon sb900 ($450) which I used 3 times. I also have a couple lowepro bags, a quick flip flash bracket with sync cable and heads, a set of 3 ND hoya filters, 77mm, a new sigma pro digital polarizer, 77mm, 77mm expo disk, a Fuji s3pro body, ($350) and a sigms 15mm 2.8 ex fisheye, ($450) everything is mint. I'm in Ottawa. Prices are better when combined with other items, and the small stuff like bags and filters would be thrown in for a package buy.

Thanks!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: mint Nikon D3, Sb900, Fuji s3pro, Sigma 15mm fishey...
pcalamai Silver Member
08th Jan 2010
Wingman Silver Member
10th Jan 2010
arphoto
11th Jan 2010
azf Silver Member
11th Jan 2010
arphoto
11th Jan 2010
antca
12th Jan 2010

pcalamai Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Feb 2007Fri 08-Jan-10 09:52 PM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: mint Nikon D3, Sb900, Fuji s3pro, Sigma 15mm fisheye 2.8EX, and other stuff..."
In response to Reply # 0

Ottawa, CA

When was D3 purchased and was it bought from a Nikon dealer in Canada?
Peter Calamai, Ottawa, Canada
photographer since 1955
Nikon 1976, digital Aug 2006

Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2002Sun 10-Jan-10 01:37 AM
1131 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: mint Nikon D3, Sb900, Fuji s3pro, Sigma 15mm fisheye 2.8EX, and other stuff..."
In response to Reply # 1

Kimberley, CA

PM sent...

Neal Nurmi

---Wingman Photo---

arphoto Registered since 01st May 2009Mon 11-Jan-10 02:18 AM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: mint Nikon D3, Sb900, Fuji s3pro, Sigma 15mm fisheye 2.8EX, and other stuff..."
In response to Reply # 1

CA

Yes it was purchased in Montreal from a dealer. I have the invoice. It is like new.

azf Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2010Mon 11-Jan-10 08:05 PM
11 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: mint Nikon D3, Sb900, Fuji s3pro, Sigma 15mm fisheye 2.8EX, and other stuff..."
In response to Reply # 0

Burlington, CA

I am interested in the SB 900. Located in Burlington but have relatives in Ottawa who could pick it up for me. How old is it? Please tell me what is included eg. soft case, battery, charger, anything like that. Can you send pics to azambonfarrant@gmail.com.

arphoto Registered since 01st May 2009Mon 11-Jan-10 09:44 PM
#5. "RE: mint Nikon D3, Sb900, Fuji s3pro, Sigma 15mm fisheye 2.8EX, and other stuff..."
In response to Reply # 4

CA

Sorry, the only things left are the D3, 15mm fisheye, and quite a few filters and bags and some other stuff. Expodisc, flash bracket etc....

antca Registered since 05th Feb 2007Tue 12-Jan-10 07:46 PM
228 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: mint Nikon D3, Sb900, Fuji s3pro, Sigma 15mm fisheye 2.8EX, and other stuff..."
In response to Reply # 5

CA

Can you list out what you have and prices for each?
Anthony
D300 / D70s and not enough lenses!

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #509 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.