Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #488
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D90 Body Perfect Shape!! 750Cad" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Andydg Registered since 18th May 2009Sat 14-Nov-09 07:26 PM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D90 Body Perfect Shape!! 750Cad"
Thu 26-Nov-09 02:26 AM by Andydg

CA

I just upgraded to a D300 and am selling my D90. Its in great shape I have all the original boxes and everything for it. It was used for about 6 months. Asking 750Cad.
I will ship anywhere in Canada and I use Paypal. Thanks

Also includes a 8GB class 6 Lexar Card

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

g1975a Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Sep 2007Tue 17-Nov-09 02:44 AM
2220 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D90 Body Perfect Shape!! 750Cad"
In response to Reply # 0

Cambridge, CA

How many shots are on it? Is it a Canadian model?

--Trying something and not succeeding is a lot better than waiting to fail: the realization of a chronic procrastinator.--

Nikon Digitutor: A great way to learn your camera   Nikonians Member Survey - Win a Markins Q3 Ball Head

Andydg Registered since 18th May 2009Tue 17-Nov-09 12:26 PM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D90 Body Perfect Shape!! 750Cad"
In response to Reply # 1

CA

It has 901 shots and is the canadian model thanks

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #488 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.