Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #480
View in linear mode

Subject: "Gitzo GT1550T 6X Traveller Tripod For Sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
julee Registered since 09th Feb 2008Fri 06-Nov-09 07:14 PM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Gitzo GT1550T 6X Traveller Tripod For Sale"
Tue 05-Jan-10 01:10 AM by julee

Calgary, CA

An excellent choice for compact digital cameras and DSLRs, or even for lightweight camcorders. When used with an SLR or DSLR, the Traveler is ideal for 135mm lens, and can be used with lenses up to 200mm. Series 1 offers an excellent maximum load capacity with good torsional rigidity at a very low weight. A Series 1 tripod is the ideal solution for photographers on the move or where space and weight are key factors. Excellent condition.

(See Image Doctor archives for review)

Asking $650CAD (firm) + shipping (if applicable)

Payment by Paypal preferred.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #480 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.