Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #469
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 G IF-ED DX Lens For Sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
ksignorini Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Aug 2008Thu 29-Oct-09 12:13 AM
66 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 G IF-ED DX Lens For Sale"
Tue 10-Nov-09 05:42 AM by ksignorini

Edmonton, CA

Mint condition, just over 1 year old (bought August 2008). This lens is in perfect working order.

I'm replacing this lens with a wider lens for outdoor work and since I currently have the 24-70mm, I do not need the crossover range.

Asking $1100 CAD OBO. Includes shipping by Canada Post Express Post. Will ship to Canada or USA. All other shipping methods or countries extra. Payment accepted through PayPal or Interac money transfer.

Includes everything from and including original box (Canadian lens).

(edit: OBO instead of firm, shipping)

Kent
Main Gear:
Nikon D300, Nikon D5100, Nikon D70s, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, Nikon 12-24mm f/4, Nikon AF-Micro 60mm f/2.8D, Nikon 50mm f/1.8D, Nikon MB-D10 Grip, Nikon SB-900 Speedlight, Nikon P7000 (right-hand-coat pocket)
Digital Workflow:
27" iMac i7, Lightroom 4, Photoshop CS5, Aperture 3

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

newbird Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Apr 2006Mon 02-Nov-09 04:07 AM
2004 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 G IF-ED DX Lens For Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Neuville, near Quebec City, CA

Message sent

Yvan
Quebec Nikonian
http://yvanbedardphotonature.com

ksignorini Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Aug 2008Tue 03-Nov-09 04:18 AM
66 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 G IF-ED DX Lens For Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Edmonton, CA

Here are some photos of the lens:

Kent
Main Gear:
Nikon D300, Nikon D5100, Nikon D70s, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, Nikon 12-24mm f/4, Nikon AF-Micro 60mm f/2.8D, Nikon 50mm f/1.8D, Nikon MB-D10 Grip, Nikon SB-900 Speedlight, Nikon P7000 (right-hand-coat pocket)
Digital Workflow:
27" iMac i7, Lightroom 4, Photoshop CS5, Aperture 3

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #469 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.