Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #453
View in linear mode

Subject: "Mint Nikon AF-S 12-24mm f/4.0" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
BlakePhotography Registered since 26th Oct 2006Fri 16-Oct-09 04:10 PM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Mint Nikon AF-S 12-24mm f/4.0"
Mon 23-Nov-09 01:01 AM by BlakePhotography

CA

Canadian lens, Comes with hood, box, lens cap, rear cap, 77mm Nikon NC filter. $850 shipped, OBO

http://blakephotography.ca/Nikon_12-24/

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

BlakePhotography Registered since 26th Oct 2006Mon 26-Oct-09 04:22 PM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Mint Nikon AF-S 12-24mm f/4.0"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Price drop, now $750 shipped.

BlakePhotography Registered since 26th Oct 2006Wed 11-Nov-09 04:09 PM
#2. "RE: Mint Nikon AF-S 12-24mm f/4.0"
In response to Reply # 1

CA

SOLD

ksignorini Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Aug 2008Thu 12-Nov-09 04:58 AM
66 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Mint Nikon AF-S 12-24mm f/4.0"
In response to Reply # 2
Thu 12-Nov-09 04:59 AM by ksignorini

Edmonton, CA

I believe there is a "Mark as Sold" button/link up by your original post that you can click on to move this posting right out of this forum once the item is sold.

Kent
Main Gear:
Nikon D300, Nikon D5100, Nikon D70s, Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8, Nikon 12-24mm f/4, Nikon AF-Micro 60mm f/2.8D, Nikon 50mm f/1.8D, Nikon MB-D10 Grip, Nikon SB-900 Speedlight, Nikon P7000 (right-hand-coat pocket)
Digital Workflow:
27" iMac i7, Lightroom 4, Photoshop CS5, Aperture 3

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

BlakePhotography Registered since 26th Oct 2006Mon 23-Nov-09 01:01 AM
#4. "RE: Mint Nikon AF-S 12-24mm f/4.0"
In response to Reply # 3

CA

Thanks for pointing that out, I'd never seen it before and always wondered how people got the title to say SOLD.

Enjoy the lens!

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #453 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.