Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #43
View in linear mode

Subject: "Two Nikkor Lenses for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
yesjb Registered since 05th Mar 2004Sat 28-Jun-08 01:43 PM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Two Nikkor Lenses for sale"

Toronto, CA

I have 2 mint Nikkor lenses for sale. They are in Toronto.
Both are in excellent condition, 9+.
They are:
1. AF-S Zoom-Nikkor ED 17-35mm f/2.8D IF (s/n: 229680)
2. AF-S Zoom-Nikkor ED 28-70mm f/2.8D IF (s/n: 256803)

Both come complete with original boxes, manuals, warranty card stamped "Nikon Canada"; leather cases and straps and Hoya Super Pro1 UV filters.
The hard leather cases and straps have never been used. In fact, the straps are still sealed in plastic.
Nikon hoods are also included as well as Nikon front and rear caps. The front caps are the older style.
Price for each is $1100 (USD or CAN). A local sale is preferred but will ship to Canada and US at buyers' expense, (FEDEX). The price is FIRM and I believe fair.
Thanks for looking,
Joseph

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

yesjb Registered since 05th Mar 2004Wed 02-Jul-08 09:05 PM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Two Nikkor Lenses for sale-amended!"
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

I have withdrawn the 17-35mm. It is no longer for sale. I have decided to keep it rather than buy the new 14-24mm.
However, the 28-70mm is still available and I have lowered the price to $1000CAN/US
Joseph
email jb @ dsl.ca (delete spaces)

Chaschesnutt Silver Member Charter MemberMon 28-Jul-08 04:33 AM
282 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Two Nikkor Lenses for sale-amended"
In response to Reply # 1

Dallas, US

Joseph,

For what it's worth, I made the same decision about my 17-35 - to keep it rather than purchasing a 14-24. I felt that the 3mm difference on the low end was not really enough to justify the sacrifice of the 11mm difference on the high end. And both lenses are excellent; the 17-35 is rated 5 by Rorslett, who refers to the lens as "awesome." Plus, it provides a little overlap when coupled with the 24-70.

Good shooting.

Charles

Trust God. Live with honor

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #43 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.